Setup PPTP VPN on Windows XP
1. Open the Windows Control Panel
2. Open the Network Connections and internet connections in Control Panel. A list of existing dial-up and LAN connections will appear.
3. Choose “Create a connection to the network at your work”
4. In the New Connection Wizard window select “Virtual Private Network connection”
5. Set a Connection Name: wifi-vpn.com (or any name you would like)
6. Enter the name of the VPN server “vpn.wifi-vpn.com” and click next
7. The complete window will show you can select to add a shortcut to your desktop. this will make it easy to start the VPN later.
To connect to VPN
Once you have your connection setup you can connect by opening your network connections and double clicking on the VPN connection
Enter the username and password you received from wifi-vpn.com in your introduction email. Click connect.