Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
These are the terms of service you are agreeing to when you enroll in and/or when you are using the services of wifi-vpn.com
Please Note In this agreement, the term “You” means you the “User”, and the term “We” or “Our” means wifi-vpn.com, its owners, employees, agents, and any others involved with wifi-vpn.com.
- You must be 18 years old or older to use wifi-vpn.com services.
- We are obliged to take all measures to provide services to you with minimum downtime.
- The information you provide when you purchase, connect and use the service, have access only to employees of wifi-vpn.com. Your information may be used only by us to provide our services to you. We respect your privacy and will not share its third person, except in the following situations:
- At the request of law enforcement agencies in compliance with all procedures established by law.
- The user has violated the rules for the use of the service.
- You agree to receive newsletters and other commercials from wifi-vpn.com by e-mail.
- You agree that we can terminate your account in the event you are not respecting the laws of your country.
- You will be responsible for all the activities involving your account. You must respect the laws of your country. You agree not to share your account with others. You can use your account on as many devices as you like, but you can have only one connection at a time for your account. Simultaneous connections for the same account from different devices are not allowed.
- You are obligated to keep all your account information updated. You can do all changes in members area on wifi-vpn.com.
- You agree that you will not run any resource intensive programs that will interfere in the usage of our services by our users. You agree that you will not hog the bandwidth of our servers. We reserve the right limit bandwidth of your account if you transfer more than 3GB in one day.
- You agree that our services offered to you is provided as a “as is” basis, with no warranties whatsoever. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit, that may arise from the use of our services. No refunds will be given.
- We cannot and do not guarantee the speed of our services. We also cannot and do not guarantee that you will have uninterrupted services. We have no control and cannot guarantee on how the internet will perform in your area. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit, that may arise from the use of our services. No refunds will be given if you are dissatisfied with our services.
- We are not in any shape or form liable for damages of any sort (realized or unrealized) resulting from the use of, or through the use of, or arising from the use of, or the inability to use the wifi-vpn.com services pertaining to any registered user. In any event, wifi-vpn.com shall never be liable for any monetary damages beyond what the user paid to wifi-vpn.com.
- Log files stored on our servers are only used for monitoring server performance, identifying software bugs, identifying any potential security breaches, and for the purpose of identifying abusive users. The log files are not used for monitoring or censoring your internet activities. We respect your privacy. We are not interested in what you do on the internet. We only cycle these logs
1. Ttime, date and location vpn connection was made from
2. Duration of the vpn connection
3. Bandwidth used during the connection
- You agree:
- You will not to pay for the service from a stolen credit card.
- You will not use our services to hack or attack other computers, servers, or networks on the internet. You will not to hack our servers and resources.
- You will not use our services to scan (eg. port scanning, running proxy hunters) or break into other computers, servers, or networks on the internet.
- You will not use our services to transmit viruses/trojans/worms, etc. to other computers on the internet.
- You will not to use our services for receiving and the distribution of pirated copyright materials, such as, but not limited to Pirated DVDs, Pirated CDs, Pirated Softwares. This includes, but not limited to the following: The trading, selling, bartering, sharing, transmitting or receiving, of such materials.
- You will not use our services to send out unsolicited or fraudulent materials. This includes, but not limited to the following: Sending unsolicited emails (ie SPAM mail), mass-marketing mails (even they are in a opt-in list), hate mail, unsolicited instant messages, unsolicited SMS, or identity theft or scam related materials, etc.
The sending of bulk mail is ONLY permitted AFTER Confirmed Opt-In has been verified by the Abuse Desk. Starting such a mail campaign without our approval will result in service suspension until verification and approval has been made. Complaints generated in regards to bulk mail are immediately deemed as proof that the recipient did not request such emails and therefore is considered abuse.
- You will not use our services to engage in child pornography activities of any sort. This includes, but not limited to trading, bartering, selling, transmitting child pornography to others, or receiving the materials from others, etc.
Federal child exploitation statutes set forth the illegality of possession, production, reception, transport or distribution of any sexually explicit depiction of children. Any user found to commit this type of abuse will have service suspended immediately until remedy or face service termination. Repeat offenders will be promptly reported.
- You will not promote or encourage criminal or terrorist activities of any sort.
- You will not use our services to threaten or harass others.
- You will not use our services for any type of criminal activities.
- We reserve the right terminate your account without notice or refund if we receive any complaints about your activities from other users, servers, companies or internet service providers.
- If you violate any of our terms, we reserve the right to terminate your service without any advance warning or notification. No refunds or will be given.
- If you violate any of our terms that involve criminal activities, you will forfeit all the privacy and confidentiality privileges that our service provides. No refunds or will be given.
- WiFi-VPN.com will only keep log files for 1 month. After the duration the log files are deleted. This is to protect our service from abusive users. We do not get involved in any form of censorship. Wifi-vpn.com will not give your personal info to any third parties. We do not cooperate with any requests for information unless we are ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction. We will protect you to the max and our system is setup to automatically do so.
Illegal Activity – Any user who commits any of the following criminal actions: credit card fraud, use of stolen credit cards, bank fraud, PayPal fraud, ebay fraud, e-gold fraud, fraud concerning any other online payment processor, kidnapping, murder, rape, sale of stolen goods, sale of stolen credit cards, mail fraud, blackmail, extortion, operating websites or sending email to conduct identity theft, phishing, pharming, hacking, spamming of any form in, on or through our service using any of our resources sacrifices any and all legal rights to privacy, protection, confidentiality, and anything else as a user of our vpn service would normally expect.
- You can contact wifi-vpn.com via contact form on wifi-vpn.com webpage or by support case system in members area on wifi-vpn.com webpage.